June 26, 2009

Honest Scrap




I’d like to thank Gizmo over at Gizmo Quilts for bestowing me the Honest Scrap Award. The idea behind the award is that you share a bit more honest information about yourself.


Here are the rules:

First, you have to tell your readers 10 honest things about you they may not already know.

Second, you have to tag 10 people with the award.

Third, you have to let the people you've given the award to, know that they've received this award from you.

Finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you.


Here are 10 honest things about me:
1. I feel it is so very important to be thankful everyday for what we have been blessed with.
2. I worry obsessively about my family and my animals.
3. I think the better half is the most generous and kindest person I have ever met.
4. I like my animals a lot better than I like a lot of people.
5. I talk to my animals like they are people.
6. I read a book a week.
7. I really don't like to go shopping.
8. I really, really don’t like to travel.
9. I’d rather be at home on the farm than anywhere else.
10. I don't know my own cell phone number but still know my late grandparents phone number from 30 years ago.

In no particular order here are the 10 other bloggers who I'd like to bestow with the Honest Scrap Award. I know some of you dislike the passing on of awards and meme’s …though if you feel so inclined, are up to it, grab the icon and go for it.

A Girl and A Farm

Growing Human

High Ridge Highlights


Small Pines

Ruby Creek Farm

Annie's Goat Hill


Life on a Colorado Farm

Is this heaven? No, this is Iowa!


Mapleton Farm

Dakotagoats

1 comment:

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

your ten could be my ten, wow I think you and I were separated at birth! :-) although I think I'm older at 53.