June 30, 2008

My Heart Hurts

In Memory of Amanda Willapeaks Bon Bon
Black and White AKC Shih Tzu
May 1994 – June 2008

My precious girl was laid to rest Saturday June 28, 2008.

Amanda, a part of me went with you, a part that time can't and won’t heal. I love you little girl. I miss you so much. I was so blessed to have you in my life.




“Therefore the death of man and of beasts is one:
and the conditions of them both is equal.
As man dieth, so they also die.
All things breath alike,
and man hath nothing more than beasts..."

Ecclesiastes 3:19

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you sweetie!

JK said...

Thanks Amy

barefootchef said...

Oh Jama, I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Amanda. I'm sure she is waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge so you can cross over together.

Hugs,
--Cathy