August 25, 2009

All Things Goat

If you click on the blog title it should take you to All Things Goat.
All Things Goat is a new online magazine with news, photos, recipes,and feature stories about meat, fiber, and dairy goats.
"The target audience for the web site is people who are knowledgeable about goats and those just becoming interested in goats. While also showing those who have never thought of goats how our caprine friends improve the quality of life for many worldwide.
All Things Goat was created by Naimhe Jeanne and Martha Ann, both who believe in the humane treatment of goats from birth through death, regardless of whether they are a pet or raised for milk, meat or fiber."

6 comments:

Tonia said...

Thank you for the link. I will go check it out!

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

wow, thank you it's awesome, and I didn't know it existed.

Mary Humphrey said...

It is a nice site. I was there a few days ago. Something I wrote was mentioned there, much to my surprise and delite.

Naimhe said...

Thanks for the mention! We appreciate the word spread as well as the compliment.

Kara said...

Hi JK, I'd be happy to add you to my reader list but I think I need your email to do so.

Callie Brady said...

Thanks for the link and I loved your previous post about the wool wedding dress.